The top-selling doTERRA essential oil, Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. It is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood.
Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
- Removes stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
- Improves mood with its energizing and invigorating aroma.
- Cleansing and preserving qualities of Lemon make it perfect for maintaining furnitures.
Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment and promote a positive mood.
- Add Lemon essential oil to your soap for a little extra cleaning power to get rid of greasy residue.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.