The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the color, is closely related to cashews. The “molle,” or pink peppercorn tree, was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit, as herbal solutions to health needs. Pink Pepper may also help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health. Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, may be calming to the nervous system.
- Supports healthy immune, digestive, and respiratory systems.
- Relaxing to the nervous system.
- Create a soothing massage by combining one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to promote feelings of alertness.
- Blend with citrus or floral oils to create an invigorating aroma.
- May help promote healthy cellular immune function and response.
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.