Size: 12g medicated sucrose pillules
• Cough, Dry and Hard and Recurring Respiratory Tract Infections
• Loose Stool, Morning, Profuse, Watery
• Nosebleeds or Cuts that Bleed Bright Red
Phosphorus is commonly for irritating coughs and sore throats. Pains may be burning with a desire to sip cold drinks. Very sensitive to all impressions, the senses may become very acute and they may have many fears. Tendency to hypoglycemia if a meal is skipped. Remedy for small cuts that bleed a lot of bright red blood.
• Cough especially brought on by change in temperature
• Growing pains, rapid growth in children
• Headaches associated with hunger
• Head colds that move onto the chest
• Hypoglycemia if a meal is skipped
• Loose stool, morning, profuse, watery
• Respiratory tract infections, recurring
• Stomach pain
• Usually chilly, worse in the cold
• Strong craving for cold drinks, ice cream
• Great thirst especially for cold water. Better from sleep.
• Burning pains. Tendency to hypoglycemia
• Very sensitive to all impressions
• Full of fears and anxieties
• Open, extroverted, expressive
• Lying on the left side, cold, strong emotions, morning and evening
• Eating, sleeping
Administer 1-2 pillules under the tongue or dissolve in water every 30-60 minutes until symptoms improve. Do not administer within 15 minutes of food or drink. Once symptoms improve, stop remedy. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare provider. Caution: Pregnant, breast-feeding and people with known medical conditions and/or taking other medications, ask a healthcare professional before use. Store in a cool place and out of direct sunlight. Keep away from children.
NOTE: There are over 4,000 Homeopathic remedies not to mention the varying potencies. The best ways to administer homeopathics are to use those selected by a qualified homeopath specific to the individual’s current symptoms, individualism and state of mind. The remedies listed on this website are the more common remedies historically used for the listed ailments. This does not mean they are the only remedies possible for the complaint presented and they may not be the correct remedy. As homoepathics are highly diluted substances, they are safe to use and try but keep in mind it is a complex form of study and medicine, so just because a remedy may not work, it is not homeopathy that is the problem it is the remedy choice.
Sucrose medicated pillules