Tea Tree essential oil (also known as “Melaleuca”), has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. It is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Tea Tree can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats. Tea Tree is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Tea Tree will help purify and freshen the air.
Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- Promotes healthy immune function.
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats.
For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Tea Tree essential oil onto affected area.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.