- Has a sweet, floral fragrance that can be used aromatically and topically
- May help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents citronellol and geraniol
- Helps promote healthy, radiant-looking hair
- May help cleanse the skin
For aromatic use.
- Diffuse Geranium in your home or office for a pleasant, uplifting aroma.
- Add Geranium to a neutral skin moisturiser and apply it morning and night to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Combine it with oils like Lavender and Ylang Ylang to blend in a hot bath. The aromatic blend of floral and sweet smells creates a peaceful, private getaway.
- Add Geranium to your skin regimen to help cleanse your skin.
- Mix it with your favorite Young Living shampoo to help promote healthy, radiant-looking hair.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil
†100% pure, YLTG™ essential oil
Image and text supplied courtesy of Young Living, all rights reserved.